Bernard J. La Londe Best Paper Award
The Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals presents the Bernard J. La Londe Best Paper Award to the most valuable paper published in the Journal of Business Logistics (JBL)
during CSCMP’s Annual Conference.
To be considered for this prestigious award, your paper must be published in the Journal of Business Logistics. The JBL provides a forum for the dissemination of original thoughts, research, and best practices within the logistics and supply chain arenas.
The editorial objectives of the JBL are to advance knowledge and science and to stimulate greater thought and effort in the fields of logistics and supply chain management by providing readers with:
- New and helpful information
- Logistics and supply chain management theory or techniques
- Research generalizations about logistics and supply chain management thought and practice
- Creative views and syntheses of dispersed concepts in logistics and supply chain management
- Articles in subject areas that have significant current impact on thought and practice in logistics and supply chain management that present challenges for the future.
Yemisi A. Bolumole and David J. Closs
The Economic Development Role of Regional Logistics Hubs: A Cross country Study of the Interorganizational Governance Models
David M. Gligor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
A Cross-Disciplinary Examination of Firm Orientations' Performance Outcomes: The Role of Supply Chain Flexibility