SCPro™ Level Two: Purchase Exams
The following steps are required to take the SCPro™ Level Two exam:
Submit an SCPro™ Level Two Application for Eligibility
- CSCMP reviews the application for compliance with the eligibility requirements and reserves the right to request additional information or documentation.
- Notification of determination (eligible or not) is sent via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the application.
- Total processing time is generally about five business days.
Register and Submit Payment for the Exam
2017 Test Windows
August 14, 2017 - August 20, 2017
September 11, 2017 - September 17, 2017
October 16, 2017 - October 22, 2017
November 6, 2017 - November 12, 2017
December 11, 2017 - December 17, 2017
Submit payment to CSCMP for the exam fee ($1,095 for CSCMP members; $1,500 for nonmembers).
The fee allows for one attempt at the exam. Retake fees apply for each subsequent attempt.
- Changing an already scheduled exam date may result in an additional fee.
- All exam fees are nonrefundable.The exam must be completed no later than one year from the initial date that the fee was submitted for the selected test window.
- Request for test windows outside of the one-year deadline results in the fees being forfeited.
CSCMP will create registrants an account with the online proctoring system, Examity.
Once CSCMP has confirmed your payment for the exam, you will receive login instructions which will allow you to register for the exam date and time.