International Digital Membership
Annual Dues: $125 US
This membership is available to anyone outside of the US. The International Digital Membership provides online access to all of CSCMP's digital benefits, 24/7. With this membership, you will be able to enhance your career with online courses, certification, and industry research from the convenience of your desk.
Please note: This membership excludes discounts on all CSCMP and Roundtable events. International Digital Members register for such events at nonmember rates.
Become a International Digital Member
Download the International Digital Membership Form – available soon!
International Digital Membership Benefits
- CSCMP Member Directory – Use this searchable database to network and connect with other members…and be visible to the entire profession.
- Academic Case Studies – these real-world case studies provide quality operational, tactical, and strategic decisions and solutions to global supply chain management challenges.
- Online Education – learning available from the convenience of your desk, 24/7, these courses are provided to members at discounted pricing.
- Practitioner Case Studies – A perfect tool to use for research or training your staff. These best-practice case studies, based in Supply Chain Innovation Award finalists research, provide innovative solutions to some of supply chain's toughest challenges.
- Explores... – Published by CSCMP's Research Strategies Committee, content is used by practitioners to understand and best employ new strategies and practices. Each issue is written by a leading expert and examines a current supply chain topic in-depth.
- Global Perspectives – Many companies use data from this publication when entering new markets and formulating global supply chain strategies. Supply chain management leaders use these publications to gain an understanding of a country or region prior to conducting business in it.
- Journal of Business Logistics – Rated as the profession's most useful publication by academics, the JBL is filled with the latest supply chain management solutions from the profession's foremost thought leaders.
- "State of Logistics Report®" – This report is widely recognized by supply chain and logistics professionals and organizations as the premier benchmark for US logistics activity.
- Supply Chain Quarterly – This award-winning magazine is a leading source for 15,000 professionals seeking industry information and insight. Content addresses topics ranging from network planning, measuring true supplier costs, benchmarking, warehousing to offshore sourcing management.
- Women in Logistics – The annual survey of Career Patterns for Women in Logistics, prepared for CSCMP by researchers at The Ohio State University.
For more information about CSCMP's International Digital Membership, contact email@example.com or +1 630.574.0985.