CSCMP's Young Professionals Emerging Leader Award recognizes up-and-coming leaders in the supply chain management field for their early and substantive contributions to the industry. The selected individual(s) will represent their companies and peers and will be recognized for their achievements.
Award Benefits Include:
- Complimentary registration to CSCMP's Annual Global Conference in San Antonio, Texas, USA, September 21-24, 2014
- Recognition at CSCMP's Annual Global Conference in front of an audience of 3,000-plus attendees
- Recognition at the Young Professionals' Reception at the annual conference
- Spotlight in the award-winning CSCMP's Supply Chain Quarterly magazine
- Featured in CSCMP's Member and other e-bulletins with audiences totaling more than 55,000 individuals
- Featured in CSCMP's Young Professionals' e-bulletin with an audience of 5,500-plus subscribers
- Invitation to participate as a speaker or a panelist in a Young Professionals' designated session at the 2014 Annual Global Conference in San Antonio, Texas, USA
Who Is Eligible?
Any active CSCMP member who is age 30 or under at the time of the nomination deadline.
As a nominator, you are responsible for demonstrating that your nominee deserves this award and providing supporting evidence. To be considered for the 2014 Emerging Leader Award, CSCMP must receive the nomination form and supporting documentation for the candidate no later than April 15, 2014.
Please provide a descriptive summary of the nominee’s achievements and contributions in 500 words or less. Nominees will be evaluated based on the following three criteria:
- Recognition as an up-and-coming leader in supply chain management
- Contribution to the discipline of supply chain management
- Potential of future impact in supply chain management
The summary should provide specific examples which attest to each of the three criteria above. The nomination submission must also include one letter of recommendation written in support by members of the supply chain management discipline. Letters of recommendation written by current members of CSCMP’s Board of Directors are not admissible.
How to Submit a Nomination
Nominations must be accompanied by a fully completed nomination form and one letter of recommendation and should be e-mailed to email@example.com by the nomination deadline, April 15, 2014.