SCPro™ Level Two: Cornerstones of Supply Chain Management
Through successful completion of the SCPro™ Level Two case-based certification exam, professionals demonstrate the ability to integrate vast amounts of supply chain management knowledge and problem-solving skills. In the SCPro™ Level Two certification assessment process, candidates are presented with a global supply chain business scenario that requires analysis, identification of areas for optimization, and recommendations for how to make the supply chain more efficient.
To sit for the SCPro™ Level Two exam, candidates must fully meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Current SCPro™ Level One certification AND
- Baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited university or college and three years of relevant supply chain management experience OR
- Seven years of relevant supply chain management experience.
SCPro™ Level Two
Application for Eligibility
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Supply Chain Finance
- Supply Chain Network Design
- External Process Integration
- Internal Process Integration
- Administered online at approved and proctored testing locations worldwide during designated testing windows. Learn more about scheduling your exam.
- Comprised of a business case that presents the following information:
– Detailed summary of a fictitious organization’s current strategies and operations including its strengths
– Industry, environmental, and competitive issues facing the organization
– Overview of the organization's current supply chain network and logistics processes
- Response is entered online in an essay format
- Four hours are allowed to complete the case study analysis
- Grading is completed independently by two industry experts
- Results are presented to candidate generally about four to six weeks after the close of the testing window.
- Eligible candidates who receive a passing score are awarded a certificate of accomplishment generally about three weeks after the score is presented.