CSCMP members have access to a host of networking and development opportunities, as well as resources to cutting-edge research, including:
- Annual Conference – 3.5 days of unparalleled networking and educational opportunities with more than 3,000 supply chain professionals at CSCMP EDGE.
- Local Roundtables – members receive the best value for networking and educational opportunities with their local peers.
- Member Directory – Use this searchable database to network and connect with other members…and be visible to the entire profession.
- Academic Case Studies – these real-world case studies provide quality operational, tactical, and strategic decisions and solutions to global supply chain management challenges. Four new case studies added in 2010
- Online Education – learning available from the convenience of your desk, 24/7, these courses are provided to members at discounted pricing.
- Practitioner Case Studies – A perfect tool to use for research or training your staff. These best-practice case studies, based in Supply Chain Innovation Award finalists research, provide innovative solutions to some of supply chain’s toughest challenges.
- Explores... – Published by CSCMP’s Research Strategies Committee, content is used by practitioners to understand and best employ new strategies and practices. Each issue is written by a leading expert and examines a current supply chain topic in-depth.
- Global Perspectives – Many companies use data from this publication when entering new markets and formulating global supply chain strategies. Supply chain management leaders use these publications to gain an understanding of a country or region prior to conducting business in it.
- Journal of Business Logistics –Rated as the profession’s most useful publication by academics, the JBL is filled with the latest supply chain management solutions from the profession’s foremost thought leaders.
Practitioner Case Studies – A perfect tool to use for research or training your staff. These best-practice case studies provide innovative solutions to some of supply chain’s toughest challenges.
- "State of Logistics Report®" – This report is widely recognized by supply chain and logistics professionals and organizations as the premier benchmark for US logistics activity.
- Supply Chain Quarterly – This award-winning magazine is a leading source for 15,000 professionals seeking industry information and insight. Content addresses topics ranging from network planning, measuring true supplier costs, benchmarking, warehousing to offshore sourcing management.
- Women in Logistics – The annual survey of Career Patterns for Women in Logistics, prepared for CSCMP by researchers at The Ohio State University.