CSCMP Corporate Membership offers your organization the opportunity to engage in an exclusive relationship with one-stop access to our Supply Chain Concierge™ service.
Why a CSCMP Corporate Membership?
Simply stated, the CSCMP Corporate Membership is personal, flexible, and easy.
- Personal because a Strategic Account Manager and Innovator (SAMI) is available to answer all your questions and address all your CSCMP needs
- Flexible because individual memberships within the corporate membership are transferrable, and conference registrations, workshop registrations, and other benefits included in the package are available to others you identify in your company
- Easy because there are three standard corporate membership packages to choose from, or you can customize a corporate membership package to meet your company’s needs
What Are the Benefits of a CSCMP Corporate Membership?
Organizations that take advantage of a CSCMP Corporate Membership receive a bundled package at a considerably reduced cost. Packages include features such as:
- CSCMP individual corporate memberships - company owned and transferrable at anytime
- Annual global conference registrations – available to anyone in your company
- Exclusive pricing on Career Center postings, selected publications, and case study downloads
- Registrations to workshops, webinars, and international conferences – available to anyone in your company
- Exclusive pricing for On-Site Education (tailored curriculum) and online courses
- Supply Chain Concierge™ service delivered by your SAMI
- Connections to top supply chain professionals and educators
- And much more!
A CSCMP Corporate Membership is the ideal package for your company. Join today!
To invest in one of our three Standard Corporate Membership packages, download the enrollment form. A SAMI will contact you to activate your corporate membership.
- Standard Primary Corporate Membership - $6,500
- Standard Preferred Corporate Membership - $10,295
- Standard Premier Corporate Membership - $20,000
For more information, complete the online Corporate Membership Form.
Current Corporate Members
Check the highlighted company below to view its “Corporate Member Spotlight” featured in Corporate Views.
Bennett International Logistics, LLC
Bluestem Brands, Inc.
BP Lubricants USA
Brazilian Army Commission (BAC)
Breakthrough Fuel, LLC
C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
Cardinal Health, Inc.
Caterpillar Logistics Services, Inc.
CenterPoint Properties Trust
Chiquita / Fresh Express
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (DRL)
Exel/DHL Supply Chain
Fonterra Cooperative Group
Invest in France Agency
Jones Lang LaSalle
Kane Is Able
Kenco Logistic Services
Knapp Logistics Automation
Legacy Supply Chain Services
LMI Government Consulting
New Breed Logistics
Odyssey Logistics & Technology
OSI Group, LLC
Peach State Integrated Technologies