SCPro™ Bridge Exam
The SCPro™ Bridge Exam leverages the knowledge and credentials already earned by supply chain professionals by incorporating previously achieved professional credentials with CSCMP's SCPro™ Level One Certification.
Individuals who pass the SCPro™ Bridge Exam will receive SCPro™ Level One designation and will be eligible to advance to the SCPro™ Level Two Certification and the SCPro™ Three Certification.
In order to sit for the SCPro™ Bridge Exam, candidates must:
- Currently hold professional credentials or certification from an accredited association OR
- An advanced degree (masters degree or higher) in the supply chain or logistics AND
- Four years of relevant supply chain management experience (e.g., procurement, planning and scheduling, manufacturing and service operations, logistics, inventory, warehousing, and supply chain management).
Complete an application for eligibility and return to firstname.lastname@example.org for review along with the eligibility application fee.
2020 Exam Windows
- January 13, 2020 - January 19, 2020
- February 10, 2020 - February 16,2020
- March 16, 2020 - March 22, 2020
- April 13, 2020 - April 19, 2020
- May 11, 2020 - May 17, 2020
- June 15, 2020 - June 21, 2020
- July 12, 2020 - July 19, 2020
- August 10, 2020 - August 16, 2020
- September 7, 2020 - September 13, 2020
- October 12, 2020 - October 18, 2020
- November 9, 2020 - November 16, 2020
- December 14, 2020 - December 20, 2020
The exam consists of 60 multiple choice questions. Participants are given 90 minutes to complete the exam. The exam covers the eight Cornerstones of Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Concepts
- Demand and Supply Integration
- Supply Management and Procurement
- Manufacturing and Service Operations
- Inventory Management
- Order Fulfillment and Customer Service
No retakes will be offered for this exam if it is not passed on the first attempt.
Preparing for the SCPro™ Bridge Exam
The method of preparation and amount of time spent preparing for the exam is typically driven by a candidate's preferred learning style, level of professional experience, and/or academic background.
Although completion of the following is not required to sit for the SCPro™ certification exam, CSCMP makes available the following Certification Reference Materials to help candidates prepare for the exam.
Once you have passed your SCPro™ Bridge Exam and earned the SCPro™ Level One Certification, to maintain your certified status and demonstrate your ongoing commitment to remain current in supply chain management, renewal of your SCPro™ certification is required every three years. View the renewal requirements
Pricing and additional details for larger groups seeking certification is available upon request. Please fill out this form or contact us at +1 630.574.0985.