SCPro™ Bridge Exam
The SCPro™ Bridge Exam leverages the knowledge and credentials already earned by supply chain professionals by incorporating previously achieved professional credentials with CSCMP's SCPro™ Level One Certification.
Individuals who pass the SCPro™ Bridge Exam will receive SCPro™ Level One designation and will be eligible to advance to the SCPro™ Level Two Certification and the SCPro™ Three Certification.
In order to sit for the SCPro™ Bridge Exam, candidates must:
- Currently hold professional credentials or certification from an accredited association AND
- Have Baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited four-year university or college OR
- Four years of relevant supply chain management experience (e.g., procurement, planning and scheduling, manufacturing and service operations, logistics, inventory, warehousing, and supply chain management).
Complete an application for eligibility and return to firstname.lastname@example.org for review along with the eligibility application fee.
2018 Exam Windows
- January 15, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- February 12, 2018 - February 18, 2018
- March 12, 2018 - March 18, 2018
- April 16, 2018 - April 22, 2018
- May 14, 2018 - May 20, 2018
- June 11, 2018 - June 17, 2018
- July 16, 2018 - July 22, 2018
- August 13, 2018 - August 19, 2018
- September 17, 2018 - September 23, 2018
- October 15, 2018 - October 21, 2018
- November 12, 2018 - November 18, 2018
- December 17, 2018 - December 23, 2018
The exam consists of 60 multiple choice questions. Participants are given 90 minutes to complete the exam. The exam covers the eight Cornerstones of Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Concepts
- Demand and Supply Integration
- Supply Management and Procurement
- Manufacturing and Service Operations
- Inventory Management
- Order Fulfillment and Customer Service
No retakes will be offered for this exam if it is not passed on the first attempt.
Preparing for the SCPro™ Bridge Exam
The method of preparation and amount of time spent preparing for the exam is typically driven by a candidate's preferred learning style, level of professional experience, and/or academic background.
Although completion of the following is not required to sit for the SCPro™ certification exam, CSCMP makes available the following Certification Reference Materials to help candidates prepare for the exam.
Once you have passed your SCPro™ Bridge Exam and earned the SCPro™ Level One Certification, to maintain your certified status and demonstrate your ongoing commitment to remain current in supply chain management, renewal of your SCPro™ certification is required every three years. View the renewal requirements