SCPro™ Bridge Exam
The SCPro™ Bridge Exam leverages the knowledge and credentials already earned by supply chain professionals by incorporating previously achieved professional credentials with CSCMP's SCPro™ Level One Certification.
Individuals who pass the SCPro™ Bridge Exam will receive SCPro™ Level One designation and will be eligible to advance to the SCPro™ Level Two Certification and the SCPro™ Three Certification.
In order to sit for the SCPro™ Bridge Exam, candidates must:
- Currently hold professional credentials or certification from an accredited association OR
- An advanced degree (masters degree or higher) in the supply chain or logistics AND
- Four years of relevant supply chain management experience (e.g., procurement, planning and scheduling, manufacturing and service operations, logistics, inventory, warehousing, and supply chain management).
Complete an application for eligibility and return to email@example.com for review along with the eligibility application fee.
2018 Exam Windows
- December 17, 2018 - December 23, 2018
2019 Exam Windows
- January 14, 2019 - January 20, 2019
- February 11, 2019 - February 17, 2019
- March 18, 2019 - March 24, 2019
- April 15, 2019 - April 21, 2019
- May 13, 2019 - May 19, 2019
- June 10, 2019 - June 16, 2019
- July 15, 2019 - July 21, 2019
- August 12, 2019 - August 18, 2019
- September 9, 2019 - September 15, 2019
- October 14, 2019 - October 20, 2019
- November 11, 2019 - November 17, 2019
- December 16, 2019 - December 22, 2019
The exam consists of 60 multiple choice questions. Participants are given 90 minutes to complete the exam. The exam covers the eight Cornerstones of Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Concepts
- Demand and Supply Integration
- Supply Management and Procurement
- Manufacturing and Service Operations
- Inventory Management
- Order Fulfillment and Customer Service
No retakes will be offered for this exam if it is not passed on the first attempt.
Preparing for the SCPro™ Bridge Exam
The method of preparation and amount of time spent preparing for the exam is typically driven by a candidate's preferred learning style, level of professional experience, and/or academic background.
Although completion of the following is not required to sit for the SCPro™ certification exam, CSCMP makes available the following Certification Reference Materials to help candidates prepare for the exam.
Once you have passed your SCPro™ Bridge Exam and earned the SCPro™ Level One Certification, to maintain your certified status and demonstrate your ongoing commitment to remain current in supply chain management, renewal of your SCPro™ certification is required every three years. View the renewal requirements
Pricing and additional details for larger groups seeking certification is available upon request. Please fill out this form or contact us at +1 630.574.0985.