- Evening receptions on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday (includes hors d'oeuvres and drink tickets)
- Access to the Supply Chain Exchange exhibition
- Full breakfast and lunch on Monday and Tuesday
- Brunch on Wednesday
- Academic Research Symposium (both practitioners and service providers are welcome to attend)
- Women at Work session
- Access to more than 95 education sessions
- 15 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)—for SCPro™ certification holders
Register your whole team and take away even more ideas and solutions. CSCMP offers discounted rates to organizations with four or more people attending the conference.
Learn more about group registrations
NEW Cancellation Policy (as of September 24, 2016):
- Cancellations received by July 31, 2017 11:59 PM CST – 100% refund
- Cancellations received between August 1, 2017 and August 14, 2017 11:59 AM CST – 50% refund
- Cancellations received after August 15, 2017 11:59 pm – No Refunds
- All cancellations must be made by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CSCMP memberships are nontransferable and never refunded.
- Cancellations of travel and hotel reservations are the sole responsibility of the registrant.
Registrant substitutions of equal membership levels (from individual-to-individual or educator-to-educator) will be accepted only with the written permission of the original registrant minus a $150 transfer fee. Substitutions will not be accepted nor can we accommodate any substitution requests after September 1, 2017. Substitution requests must come from the original registrant and include the original registrant’s name, membership level, and amount paid, plus a completed registration form by the replacement attendee. Send registration substitution requests to email@example.com.
Regular Registration Rate: $2,495.00
Become a member and SAVE!
Professional Member: $1,895.00
Educator Member: $995.00
Young Professional Member: $995.00
Student Member: $450.00
Military Member (US and Global): $995.00