The Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals has created the Bernard J. La Londe Best Paper Award, towards the most valuable paper presented in the Journal of Business Logistics.
The Bernard J. La Londe Best Paper Award is presented to the winner at CSCMP’s Annual Conference.
To be considered eligible for this prestigious award, your paper must be published in the Journal of Business Logistics (JBL). The JBL provides a forum for the dissemination of original thoughts, research, and best practices within the logistics and supply chain arenas.
The editorial objectives of the Journal of Business Logistics are to advance knowledge and science and to stimulate greater thought and effort in the fields of logistics and supply chain management by providing readers with:
- new and helpful information
- logistics and supply chain management theory or techniques;
- research generalizations about logistics and supply chain management thought and practice;
- creative views and syntheses of dispersed concepts in logistics and supply chain management; and
- articles in subject areas which have significant current impact on thought and practice in logistics and supply chain management which present challenges for the future.
Congratulations to the Bernard J. LaLonde Best Paper Winner at the 2015 CSCMP Educators' Conference:
Supply Chain Risk Management Approaches Under Different Conditions of Risk
Attribution Effects of Time Pressure in Retails Supply Chain Relationships: Moving From "What" to "Why"