SCPro™ Level One Exam Dates and Policies
Please note: 2017 test dates and registration will be available mid-February.
The following steps are required to take the SCPro™ Level One exam:
Submit an SCPro™ Level One Application for Eligibility
- CSCMP reviews application for compliance with the eligibility requirements and reserves the right to request additional information.
- Notification of determination (eligible or not) is sent via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the application.
- Total processing time is generally about five business days.
Register and Submit Payment for the Exam (only if you have met the eligibility requirements)
- Select a test window (below) that best fits your schedule. The SCPro™ Level One exam testing dates will be released mid-February 2017. Four and one-half hours are allowed to complete the exam, which includes some administrative matters.
- Submit payment to CSCMP for the exam fee ($650 for CSCMP members; $975 for nonmembers).
– The fee allows for one attempt at the exam. Retake fees apply for each subsequent attempt.
– Changing an already scheduled exam date may result in an additional fee.
– All exam fees are nonrefundable.
– The exam must be completed no later than one year from the initial date that the fee was submitted for the selected test window. Request for test windows outside of the one-year deadline results in the fees being forfeited.
CSCMP will create registrants account Questionmark
Once CSCMP has confirmed your payment for the exam, you will receive login instructions.
Schedule the Exam Date 2017 test dates and registration will be available mid-February.