- Cancellations received by July 31, 2017 11:59 PM CST–– 100% refund
- Cancellations received between August 1, 2017 and August 14, 2017 11:59 AM CST ––50% refund
- Cancellations received after August 15, 2017 11:59 pm––No Refunds
- All cancellations must be made by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- CSCMP memberships are nontransferable and never refunded
- Cancellations of travel and hotel reservations are the sole responsibility of the registrant
Registrant substitutions of equal membership levels (from individual-to-individual or educator-to-educator) will be accepted only with the written permission of the original registrant minus a $150 transfer fee. Substitutions will not be accepted nor can we accommodate any substitution requests after September 1, 2017. Substitution requests must come from the original registrant and include the original registrant’s name, membership level, and amount paid, plus a completed registration form by the replacement attendee. Send registration substitution requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSCMP Antitrust Policy
The policy of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) is to comply fully with all federal and state antitrust laws applicable to its programs and activities. Each member, officer, director, and employee is individually responsible for compliance to this policy.
Antitrust laws are designed to promote competition, and have been applied to prohibit a broad range of conduct among competitors that unreasonably restrains trade. CSCMP’s programs and activities, both in an aggregate and local on a roundtable level, may entail communications among competing organizations engaged in supply chain related activities. Therefore, it is imperative that you avoid inappropriate conduct that could raise antitrust concerns.
The guidelines highlight conduct that can raise the most serious concerns, but do not describe all antitrust standards applicable to CSCMP and its members. You should use good judgment in connection with all CSCMP activities and avoid any conduct that violates the antitrust laws. You also should seek guidance from your own counsel if specific antitrust concerns arise.
DON’T discuss the following at CSCMP programs or meetings:
- Prices or those of other industry members.
- Other price-related information about your business or that of any other industry members (i.e., costs, discounts, profit margins, terms of sale, credit terms, pricing procedures, or formulas, etc.)
- Allocation of markets, customers, products, or services
- Whether pricing or other competitive practices of any industry member are improper or objectionable
- Whether to deal or refuse to deal with any industry member dues to its pricing or other competitive practices
- Your future intentions or those of any other industry member concerning pricing, marketing, purchasing, or the geographic/product scope of operations
- Any confidential, competitively-sensitive information
Please note: Certain exchanges of sensitive information may be permissible within the antitrust laws under narrow exceptions. Only the CSCMP President/CEO, in consultation with legal counsel, may authorize such exchanges to ensure compliance with the law.
Affiliated Functions Policy
Because networking is a vital component of CSCMP's Annual Conference experience, CSCMP encourages social events held by your organization when association-sponsored activities are not occurring. These times are:
- Sunday, in the evening but starting no earlier than 30 minutes following the close of the Welcome Reception
- Monday, in the morning but ending prior to the start of the first Educational Sessions or again in the evening but starting no earlier than 30 minutes following the close of the Learning Exchange Reception
- Tuesday, in the morning but ending prior to the start of the first Educational Sessions or again in the evening but starting no earlier than 30 minutes following the close of the Networking Reception
CSCMP is happy to assist your organization by initiating contact with its convention center and hotel partners to begin the process of securing event space. Please contact the CSCMP Meeting Services Department at +1.630.574.0985.
All affiliated function costs are the responsibility of your organization, and CSCMP assumes no financial commitment.
Please note: All organizations using any CSCMP controlled function space will be required to remit an administrative fee of $0.25 US per square foot of function space being used for an affiliated function.