CSCMP SCPro™ Certification Program
CSCMP’s SCPro™ Certification is a three-tiered program, developed by industry experts in partnership with CSCMP, that assesses progressive knowledge and skills across supply chain activities. This process validates an individual’s ability to strategically assess business challenges and effectively implement supply chain improvements through the analysis of real-world case studies and developing a comprehensive project plan to achieve results such as a positive ROI.
Invest in your career and your future with SCPro™ certification. Gain an advantage over your competition and increase your potential for a higher salary by:
- Expanding your supply chain management knowledge and professional skill.
- Demonstrating your capability to analyze, design, and implement quantifiable change across the complete range of end-to-end global supply chain functions.
- Distinguishing yourself from others as an expert through a breadth of knowledge and operational skills that can positively impact an organization.
- Illustrating your dedication to ongoing professional development and supply chain knowledge and skills by keeping your certification current.
- Becoming part of an elite group of professionals who earned the SCPro™ certification.
Please note: Specific eligibility requirements for each level must be fully met before a candidate can complete the exam. Certificants are required to fully meet certification renewal requirements every three years to maintain their certification. A lost certification can only be regained by retesting and receiving a passing score on the certification exam.
Levels of Certification
SCPro™ Level One: Cornerstones of Supply Chain Management
Exam Fee: $975; Member Fee: $650
This multiple-choice exam assesses your knowledge of the eight elements of supply chain management.
SCPro™ Level Two: Analysis and Application of Supply Chain Challenges
Exam Fee: $1,500; Member Fee: $1,095
SCPro™ Level Three: Initiation of Supply Chain Transformation
This case study-based exam assesses your ability to apply supply chain knowledge.
Unlike any other certification program, successful completion of this “real world” project demonstrates your ability to positively impact an organization with an array of supply chain management skills.
Certification Reference Materials
These reference materials are a must-have for anyone preparing for the exam, including the optional study guides, Interactive Learning Exam (ILE), online courses, and the definitive guide series.
To maintain certified status and to demonstrate ongoing commitment to remain current in supply chain management, certificants must earn 60 Continuing Education Units (CEU) and are required to renew every three years.
Frequently Asked Questions
We've compiled a list of the questions we get asked the most often. If you have further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 630.574.0985.