The SCPro™ certification program is a career development opportunity for supply chain professionals.
- Candidates preparing for the SCPro™ certification deepen their supply chain management knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Achieving SCPro™ certification is a way to demonstrate the capability to analyze, design, and implement quantifiable change across the complete range of end-to-end global supply chain functions.
Developed by industry experts in partnership with CSCMP, SCPro™ is a three-tiered certification program that assesses progressive knowledge, skills, and abilities across supply chain activities. Unlike other certification programs, the third level of the SCPro™ program culminates with the implementation of a real-world solution.
- SCPro™ Level One: Cornerstones of Supply Chain Management assesses knowledge of eight elements of supply chain management through an exam comprised of multiple-choice questions.
- SCPro™ Level Two: Analysis and Application of Supply Chain Challenges assesses the ability to apply supply chain knowledge through a case study-based exam.
- SCPro™ Level Three: Initiation of Supply Chain Transformation assesses the ability to demonstrate knowledge, skills, and abilities through completion of a well-defined project in a real world setting. Successful completion of the project demonstrates the gamut of supply chain management skills needed to positively impact an organization.
Why Become SCPro™ Certified?
As a supply chain management professional, CSCMP's SCPro™ credential can be a gateway to continued success. Professionals who earn the SCPro™ credential can benefit in the following ways:
- Distinction -- Distinguish yourself from others as a supply chain management expert with the breadth of knowledge and operational skills to positively impact an organization
- Recognition -- Gain respect from your how colleagues for earning the credential.
- Impact -- Demonstrate your understanding of integrated supply chain management activities and increased capacity to add value and have a positive impact on an organization.
- Commitment -- Illustrate dedication to ongoing professional development and deepening supply chain knowledge and skills through keeping the certification current.
- Marketability -- Demonstrate increased potential for advancement in an organization.
- Connection -- Become part of an elite group of professionals who earned the SCPro™ certification.
SCPro™ Program Highlights
- Rigorous, three-level certification process.
- Specific eligibility requirements for each level that must be fully met before a candidate can complete the exam.
- Process validates the ability to strategically assess business challenges and effectively implement supply chain improvements.
- Assessment requires analyzing real-world case studies and developing a comprehensive project plan to achieve results such as a positive ROI.
- Certificants are required to keep the certification current by fully meeting certification renewal requirements every three years. A lost certification can be regained only by retesting and receiving a passing score on the certification exam.
|SCPro™ Level One: Cornerstones of Supply Chain Management||SCPro™ Level Two: Analysis of Supply Chain Management||SCPro™ Level Three: Initiation on Supply Chain Transformation|
|ELIGIBILITY Requirements||1) Bachelors Degree OR|
2) Four years of relevant supply chain management experience
|SCPro™ Level One Certification AND|
1) Bachelor's Degree and three years of relevant experience OR
2) seven years of supply chain experience
|SCPro™ Level Two Certification AND|
1) Bachelor's Degree and five years of supply chain experience OR
2) nine years of supply chain experience
|Exam Fee |
|$1,095 US||To be determined|
|$975 US||$1,500 US||To be determined|