The SCPro™ certification program is a career development opportunity for supply chain professionals. Developed by industry experts in partnership with CSCMP, SCPro™ is a three-tiered certification program that assesses progressive knowledge, skills and abilities across supply chain activities.
- SCPro™ Level One: Cornerstones of Supply Chain Management assesses knowledge of eight elements of supply chain management through an exam comprised of multiple-choice questions.
- SCPro™ Level Two: Analysis and Application of Supply Chain Challenges assesses ability to apply supply chain knowledge through a case study-based exam.
- SCPro™ Level Three: Initiation of Supply Chain Transformation assesses ability to demonstrate knowledge, skills, and abilities through completion of a well-defined project in a real-world setting. Successful completion of the project demonstrates the gamut of supply chain management skills needed to positively impact an organization.
Candidates preparing for each level of the SCPro™ certification deepen their supply chain management knowledge, skills and abilities. Achieving SCPro™ certification allows professionals to demonstrate their capability to analyze, design, and implement quantifiable change across the complete range of end-to-end global supply chain functions. Unlike other certification programs, the third level of the SCPro™ program culminates with implementation of a real-world solution.
Once earned, certificants must keep the certification current by fully meeting certification renewal requirements every three years.
Why Become SCPro™ Certified?
Earning the SCPro™ credential is a way to be distinguished from others as a supply chain management expert with the breadth of knowledge and operational skills to positively impact an organization. Professionals who earn the SCPro™ credential can benefit in the following ways:
- Demonstrated capability of end-to-end supply chain management
- Increased professional worth and a way to differentiate themselves in a competitive marketplace
- Illustrated commitment to ongoing professional development by keeping the certification current
- Increased potential for advancement in an organization
SCPro™ certification is a rigorous, three-level certification process which validates your ability to strategically assess business challenges and effectively implement supply chain improvements. Each program has eligibility requirements that must be fully met before a candidate can complete the exam.
Only SCPro™ requires you to analyze real world case studies and develop a comprehensive project plan to achieve results such as a positive ROI.
|SCPro™ Level One: Cornerstones of Supply Chain Management||SCPro™ Level Two: Analysis of Supply Chain Management||SCPro™ Level Three: Initiation on Supply Chain Transformation|
|ELIGIBILITY Requirements||1) Bachelors Degree OR|
2) Four years of relevant supply chain management experience
|SCPro™ Level One Certification AND|
1) Bachelor's Degree and three years of relevant experience OR
2) seven years of supply chain experience
|SCPro™ Level Two Certification AND|
1) Bachelor's Degree and five years of supply chain experience OR
2) nine years of supply chain experience
|Exam Fee - Member|
|$1095.00 US||To be determined|
|Exam fee Non-Member||$975.00 US||$1500.00 US||To be determined|