2020 CSCMP 10th Annual Golf Tournament
Monday, April 13th, 2020
Country Club of the South
Atlanta Roundtable CSCMP is hosting our 10th annual Golf Tournament on Monday, April 13th, 2020 and we would like you to join us for fun, networking and a round of golf this spring. You don’t have to be a skilled golfer to enjoy the fun and networking at this beautiful 18 hole course designed by Jack Nickalus. Whether you like a sporting challenge or just like to be with other supply chain colleagues, April 13th is a day you should plan to be away from the office – mark your calendars now!
Events during the day will include:
- 12 PM Shotgun start among four-person teams to play 18 holes (all groups of players tee off simultaneously from different holes)
- Closest to Pin & Long Drive prizes
- Gift Certificate $ for members of each team finishing 1st thru 3rd place
- Food upon arrival & at awards Reception
You can register individually or as a group. Since there will be teams of four to play the course, individuals and groups of less than 4 will be paired before the event – this is a great way to meet people! Carts, Breakfast and drink tickets will be provided. Contest prizes will also be awarded and event sponsors will provide some cool giveaway items!
If you are looking forward to the spring, you should book your calendar now for a day of networking with colleagues, friendly competition on the golf course and a breath of fresh air.
See how our current sponsors showcase the golf outing! Thanks to the CSCMP Atlanta Roundtable Sponsors.
We anticipate this event selling out quickly, so please register early to reserve your spot. If you have questions please contact Dave Maddox, CSCMP Golf Tournament Chair, at [email protected] 678-524-7363.
Date: April 13th, 2020
Start Time: 11:00 AM – Registration & Driving Range Opens, 12:00 PM Shotgun Start
End Time: Approximately 5:00 PM
Early Registration (ends 4/05/20):
- $90.00 individual members, $320.00 for a group of four for members
- $105.00 individual non-members, $375.00 group non-members
Late Registration (4/06/20 – Day of Event):
- $105.00 for individuals, $375.00 for a group of four
- $143.75.00 individual non-members, $431.00 group non-member
Location: 4100 Old Alabama Road, Johns Creek, GA 30022 Phone: 770-475-1803
If interested in being a CSCMP Atlanta Roundtable sponsor we have multiple types please reach out to Wiley Sommerville at
[email protected] 678-427-8748