CSCMP Baltimore Roundtable Presents:
Trends in Supply Chain 2020 & Beyond
February 18, 2020
Please join the Baltimore CSCMP Roundtable for dinner, education, and networking. The evening will address current and future supply chain trends such as impacts on shipper/carrier relationships, trade tariffs on the global supply chain, new technology for greater visibility, and other significant trends your company should be on the lookout for in 2020 and beyond. Hear how the following companies are addressing supply chain trends: Ollies Bargain Outlet, Inc., Floor & Décor, ASR Group, and Nexterus, Inc.
Lydia Yodie, Sr. Manager Business Development & Membership at World Trade Center Institute
Ryan J. Polakoff - VP Sales & Marketing, Nexterus Inc. President, Nexterus Franchising, LLC
Maria Gutacker - Senior Manager of Imports
Rolando Batista - Sr. Director, Supply Chain Strategy & Analytics
Steven Phillips - General Manager for Baltimore, MD site of Floor & Décor
In this session, you will hear:
- What impact will the changing procurement and relationship strategies have on shipper/carrier relationships?
- How does transparency and visibility between shippers and carriers benefit both parties?
- What potential impact do trade tariffs have on the global supply chain?
- How will new technology and greater visibility improve company supply chains?
- What other major trends should companies be on the lookout for in 2020 and beyond?
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
5:00 pm: Registration
5:30 pm: Networking Reception
6:15 pm: Session Begins followed by Audience Q&A
Jimmy's Famous Seafood
6526 Holabird Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21224
$30 CSCMP Member
The CSCMP Baltimore Roundtable reserves the right to modify speakers, topics or venues at our full discretion.
Note: Seats are limited, and we need a confirmed headcount by Friday, February 14th, so register ASAP!