Tour of Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
A CSCMP Exclusive Event
Join the CSCMP Cincinnati Roundtable for an exclusive tour of the Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated sparkling beverage manufacturing facility. Coresa Ford, Plant Manager and Mallory O’Neal, Operations Manager will provide personalized guided tours. Facts about the operation include:
- Products produced: carbonated and non-carbonated beverages in cans and PET
- Facility Size: 500,000 sq. ft.
- Production volume: >35.5 million cases per year
This event will be capped at 30 attendees. Register early to ensure your spot on the tour.
Thursday, January 17, 2019
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Coca-Cola Bottling Company
5100 Duck Creek Road
Cincinnati, OH 45227
CSCMP Member - $34
CSCMP Guest -$45
STUDENTS – FREE – Transportation provided courtesy of Raymond Storage Concepts. Contact Allison Whipple for details: email@example.com
Advance Registration Deadline: Wednesday, January 16th, 2019 at Midnight
To register CLICK HERE or visit CSCMP.org. Onsite day of event registration available - payment by cash or check
• No clothing with buttons (blouses, jackets, buttons used as ornaments on clothing)
• No open toed shoes or heals
• No jewelry (rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets etc.)
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
This event qualifies for 1 CEU credit towards SCPro™ certification.
Ask us about SCPro™!