CSCMP Columbus Roundtable Presents:
4th Annual Career Development Panel: Landing Your Dream Job
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Is your “Dream Job” impossible to achieve? Is the goal of “getting paid to do what you love” seem too far away? It’s probably not. It just takes a little hard work to get there! Come join CSCMP and CSCC to hear current SCM professionals discuss the following to help YOU pursue your “Dream Job”
- How to find your passion and identify your dream job/career
- How and when to take the leap and move from one industry to another
- Why and how SCM bridges the gap between different industries and sectors
- Skills that translate across industries and what creates success regardless of job-specific abilities
- Advice and tips for someone looking to pivot career paths or just break into their dream job field
Don’t miss this invaluable session that integrates both ‘seasoned’ professionals and the ‘next generation’ of supply chain leaders.
5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
The Ohio State University – Pfahl Hall
280 W Woodruff Ave
Pfahl Hall 140
Columbus, OH 43210
$40.00 – Non-Member
$30.00 – Member
$Free – Young Professional Member
$Free – Student Member
For more information about this event please reach out to Grant Oehler.
The CSCMP Columbus Roundtable reserves the right to modify speakers, topics or venues at our full discretion.