CSCMP Columbus Roundtable Presents:
Risk Mitigation Strategies – Panel Discussion
Thursday, July 16, 2020
The CSCMP Columbus Roundtable invites you to join us for a deep dive into risk mitigation strategies. This senior panel will focus on different dimensions of risk including the critical nature of resiliency in the supply chain, cyber risk, and security and operational logistics issues associated with risk response.
- Keely Croxton – Professor OSU/Fisher College – facilitator
- Paul Bugenstein – DHL Supply Chain
- Maureen Metcalf - Founder/CEO, Innovative Leadership Institute
- Phil Renaud- Executive Director, The Risk Institute, Fisher College, OSU
- Shawn Sines - COO, The Rubicon Advisory Group
11:30 AM –1:00 PM Eastern Time
For more information about this event please reach out to David DuBose.
The CSCMP Columbus Roundtable reserves the right to modify speakers, topics, or venues at our full discretion.