Go behind the scenes with CSCMP to learn about the magic that happens after you click “buy” on Amazon! Ever wonder how that product in your online shopping cart gets from Amazon to you? Come see the magic and tour of the Amazon’s fulfillment center and see first-hand how they deliver to you!
• 9:00 AM - 10 AM: Registration, Networking and Presentation
• 10:00 AM - 11 AM: Amazon DC Tour
• Non-Members: $40
• Members: $30
• YP Members: $15
• Student Member: $7.50
Amazon Instructions to Tour Facility:
• Attire. All guests must wear flat, closed-toe and closed-back shoes (no sandals, clogs or high heels). We recommend wearing comfortable shoes/sneakers. Additionally, long hair must be pulled above the shoulders and long-hanging jewelry, scarves, and ties are not permitted.
• Please bring ID. All guests above the age of 18 must bring a valid government-issued ID for check-in.
• Children under 6 are not permitted. Safety is the top priority in our fulfillment network, therefore we’re unable to accommodate children under the age of six, includes infants. All children age six and up should be accompanied by an adult and should be able to follow instructions from the tour leader.
• Accessibility. Please reply to this email if you have any special requests or any special accessibility accommodations.
• Arrive early. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour start time. Please Note: If you are more than 10 minutes late for your scheduled tour, you will be unable to join the tour and will be asked to reschedule your tour for a later date.
• Personal Belongings. You may bring your keys, wallet, and cellphone on the tour. Please leave all other personal items at home or in your car, including bags, purses, briefcases, backpacks, pocketbooks, and binoculars. Amazon is a weapon-free workplace; we reserve the right to turn away a guest if they are unwilling to tour without a weapon.
• Photography is not permitted. No cameras or other video equipment are allowed on the tour, although you may bring your cellphone so long as you do not use it to take pictures or video/audio recordings.
• No food or drink. No food or drink is permitted on the tour and all participants must be free from the influence of alcohol or drugs during the tour.
• Please stay with your tour leader. Remain within the designated walkways or areas, refrain from touching any equipment or machinery, and follow the instructions of the tour leader at all times.
Any questions? Contact:
Li-Chung Pan (firstname.lastname@example.org)