SCPro™ Level One: Cornerstones of Supply Chain Management
SCPro™ Level One is the only industry certification that requires knowledge of the eight learning blocks that comprise the end-to-end supply chain. Certificants demonstrate an ability to apply a collaborative and solutions-focused approach to situations.
To sit for the SCPro™ Level One exam, candidates must fully meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited four-year university or college OR
- Four years of relevant supply chain management experience (e.g., procurement, planning and scheduling, manufacturing and service operations, logistics, inventory, warehousing, and supply chain management).
View the SCPro™ Level One Application for Eligibility
There are 20 questions for each of the eight content areas (i.e., Learning Blocks) below with a focus on topics such as concepts, processes, strategies, technology, global, and assessment:
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Demand and Supply Integration
- Supply Management and Procurement
- Manufacturing and Service Operations
- Inventory Management
- Order Fulfillment and Customer Service
- Administered online during approved and proctored test windows.
Learn more about scheduling your exam
- Comprised of 160 multiple-choice questions; 20 questions on each of the eight cornerstones
- One best answer per question
- Questions are not weighted
- Four hours are allowed to complete the test; 15 additional minutes for administrative matters
- Results presented immediately at completion of the exam
- Eligible candidates who receive a passing score are awarded a certificate of accomplishment generally about two to three weeks after the close of the current testing window