Website Privacy and Security Policy
At CSCMP, we respect your privacy. This is why protecting your information is of the utmost importance to us. As a result, we have prepared this privacy and security statement addressing how we collect information and how it is used.
Information We Collect:
- CSCMP collects only the data that will help us serve our members, and we store only what you knowingly provide to us.
- When you access our website, we will log your IP address in our web server logs. We also collect related information such as browser type, operating system, and web page visits to help manage our website.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
- Purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about our products and services from the CSCMP store
- Sign up for the CSCMP mailing list
- Sign up for the Supply Chain Quarterly mailing list
- Subscribe to the CSCMP monthly newsletter
- Subscribe to the CSCMP SmartBrief daily newsletter
- Subscribe to the Supply Chain Quarterly newsletter(s)
- Register for a CSCMP EDGE conference or workshop
- Contact member services
How We Use Personal Information
- We use personal information to assist in the design of our website to help our viewers meet their needs, or to carry out the transactions you have requested.
- We use the information collected to send communications to you, such as CSCMP professional education events, networking events, and new industry research or products.
- We use the information to customize, analyze, and improve our products, services (including our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you.
- CSCMP makes your member profile available to other CSCMP members via our online directory only if you elect to have your information displayed in the preferences section of your online profile.
Shopping at the CSCMP Store
When you purchase products through the CSCMP store using a credit or debit card, we will collect your credit or debit card information and keep a history of your purchases. We use this information to process your orders, to ensure proper delivery, to better assist you when you visit or call us as well as to improve our product and service offerings.
- Your credit card information will be kept in a private personal file and is protected by VeriSign, a leading trusted provider of Internet infrastructure services for the networked world.
- When you return previously purchased merchandise or request a refund or exchange, you may be asked to give your name, address, phone number and show information that identifies you, such as your driver's license. We collect this information to help prevent fraud.