Customize Supply Chain Management
The Customized Supply Chain Management Collaboration Program is an interactive program designed for supply chain business partners either currently or prospectively engaged in such relationships. One of the “hottest” topics in supply chain management today is “collaboration,” yet it may well be one of the most misunderstood. Supply chain collaboration does not hold the same meaning for everyone. In this workshop we will define meaningful collaboration as a sharing of common values and visions, and detail why and how supply chain partners can develop meaningful collaborative relationships.
This program is delivered over two days engaging both an organization and its business partners in a self examination exercise aimed at improving their collaborative relationships with specific attention to collaboration. Individual sessions are devoted to types of relationships, motivations, shared values and visions, due diligence, and the elements of success and failure supported by examples. Sessions will be customized to fit the various participants’ actual business circumstances. Individual and/or combined sessions will be held for various partners culminating in sessions engaging all partners.
Attendees will learn:
- The critical importance of effective collaboration
- The various types of relationships
- The characteristics of such relationships
- The components of success
- What works and what doesn’t
- Examples of good, bad, and ugly relationships
Attendees will be able to:
- Examine their own collaborative style
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Evaluate the various types of relationships that best fit their specific business partnering needs
- Assess the collaborative traits of their business partners
- Develop a coordinated plan with participating business partners to include specific steps required to enhance their collaborative relationships
To discuss how CSCMP can deliver on-site education to your organization, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 630.574.0985.