SCPro™ Level One: Cornerstones of Supply Chain Management
SCPro™ Level One is the only industry certification that requires knowledge of the eight learning blocks that comprise the end-to-end supply chain. Certificants demonstrate an ability to apply a collaborative and solutions-focused approach to situations.
To sit for the SCPro™ Level One exam, candidates must fully meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited four-year university or college OR
- Four years of relevant supply chain management experience (e.g., procurement, planning and scheduling, manufacturing and service operations, logistics, inventory, warehousing, and supply chain management).
If you feel that you meet either of the above requirements, proceed in filling out an application for eligibility and pay the application fee listed below:
There are 20 questions for each of the eight content areas (i.e., Learning Blocks) below with a focus on topics such as concepts, processes, strategies, technology, global, and assessment:
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Demand and Supply Integration
- Supply Management and Procurement
- Manufacturing and Service Operations
- Inventory Management
- Order Fulfillment and Customer Service
- Administered online during approved and proctored test windows.
Learn more about scheduling your exam
- Comprised of 160 multiple-choice questions; 20 questions on each of the eight cornerstones
- One best answer per question
- Questions are not weighted
- Four hours are allowed to complete the test; 15 additional minutes for administrative matters
- Results presented immediately at completion of the exam
- Eligible candidates who receive a passing score are awarded a certificate of accomplishment generally about two to three weeks after the close of the current testing window