SCPro™ Level One: Cornerstones of Supply Chain Management
SCPro™ Level One certificants demonstrate a foundational knowledge in end-to-end elements of global supply chain management, an ability to apply a collaborative and solutions-focused approach to situations, and a commitment to growing their supply chain expertise by keeping their certification current.
To sit for the SCPro™ Level One exam, candidates must fully meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited four-year university or college OR
- Four years of relevant supply chain management experience (e.g., procurement, planning and scheduling, manufacturing and service operations, logistics, inventory, warehousing, and supply chain management).
View the SCPro™ Level One Application for Eligibility
There are 20 questions for each of the eight content areas (i.e., Learning Blocks) below with a focus on topics such as concepts, processes, strategies, technology, global, and assessment:
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Demand and Supply Integration
- Supply Management and Procurement
- Manufacturing and Service Operations
- Inventory Management
- Order Fulfillment and Customer Service
- Administered online at approved and proctored testing locations worldwide during designated testing windows.
Learn more about scheduling your exam
- Comprised of 160 multiple-choice, four-option questions; 20 questions on each of the eight cornerstones
- One best answer per question
- Questions are not weighted
- Scaled passing score is 500, or a minimum of 102 correct questions
- Three hours and 45 minutes allowed to complete the test; 15 additional minutes for administrative matters
- Results presented immediately at completion of the exam
- Eligible candidates who receive a passing score are awarded a certificate of accomplishment generally about two to three weeks after the close of the current testing window