CATT Donation Page
Your generous contribution is an investment that will grow with CSCMP's Training-to-Jobs (T2J) initiative as we continue our efforts to raise $5 million in donations by 2025, to advance and shape the future of supply chain talent.
Your donation will help:
- Create customized supply chain training to unique populations with untapped potential, alongside our university partners.
- Collaborate with our local, regional, and national corporate members, as well as small/mid-sized companies within our communities, to help support the learning experiences with projects and internships.
- Fully engage our local companies and organizations to forge pathways toward employment and competitive benefits with commensurate wages for our graduates, upon completion of the training.
- Encourage our corporate, organizational, and academic collaborators to be part of the creative process, helping us curate and execute a program which will foster a safe, inclusive, unique learning environment.
- Continuously provide safe and inclusive learning and work environments while concurrently innovating our programing.
- Engage and utilize the expertise of our local, regional, and national educational, organizational, and governmental resources to expand our impact through practical and purposeful growth strategies.
CATT Contributor Levels
- Platinum/$100,000: Two AB seats each with three-year terms; two project opportunities within T2J (as available); internship opportunities (as available); personalized employee recruiting through T2J (and other CATT initiatives as available); two registrations within the EIC; three-year CSCMP Enterprise Corporate Membership; three-year Attendance Package with EDGE.
- Gold/$75,000: Two AB seats each with three-year terms; two project opportunities within T2J (as available); internship opportunities (as available); personalized employee recruiting through T2J (and other CATT initiatives as available); one registration within the EIC; two-year CSCMP Enterprise Corporate Membership; two-year Attendance Package with EDGE.
- Silver/$50,000: One AB seat with three-year term; one project opportunity within T2J (as available); internship opportunities (as available); two-year CSCMP Corporate Membership; two-year Attendance Package with EDGE.
- Bronze/$25,000: One AB seat with three-year term; one project opportunity within T2J (as available); one-year CSCMP Corporate Membership; one-year Attendance Package with EDGE.
Pricing is negotiable for a multi-year CATT naming experience. This opportunity includes all of the membership benefits noted above, additional levels of engagement and support within the CSCMP, lead participation in “State of” opportunities, CEO/Senior-Level Leadership speaking engagements within the annual EDGE conference, and more.
Contribute today and together we'll develop core talent at all levels of the supply chain. With your help, we’ll be intentional about developing the workforce of the future and making the profession sustainable for years to come.
A portion of any donation may also be designated to the Center's ongoing Ukraine Logistics Operations Relief Fund. To learn more about the fund or to make a donation to help advance the future of the supply chain profession and the wellbeing of our local and global communities, please email [email protected].