SCPro™ Level One Exam Policies
Submit payment to CSCMP for the exam fee:
$650 US for CSCMP members
$975 US for nonmembers
Payment must be submitted by the date stated above for each test window. The fee allows for one attempt at the exam. Retake fees apply for each subsequent attempt. Changing an already scheduled exam date may result in an additional fee.
- All exam fees are nonrefundable.
- The exam must be completed no later than one year from the initial date that the fee was submitted for the selected test window. Request for test windows outside of the one-year deadline results in the fees being forfeited.
- After CSCMP has processed the exam purchase, an account will be made for users with Questionmark. Users will be notified of their account information within two business days of purchasing the exam.
- Exams are available on-demand. You do not need to schedule an exam or go to a testing center to complete the exam.
Retaking an Exam
If a candidate is unsuccessful in an attempt at the exam, the candidate may retake the exam no sooner than 30 days after the unsuccessful attempt. The retake fee must be submitted to CSCMP, who will then provide information on how to schedule another attempt at the exam. The retake fee applies to each subsequent attempt at the exam. Cancellation and rescheduling fees apply.
- Payment for the retake
- Email [email protected] with the retake exam test window dates. The exam must be completed within one year of submitting payment.
- CSCMP will send information on how to register for a date and time with Questionmark.
- Complete the exam as scheduled. Cancellation and reschedule fees apply.
Pricing and additional details for larger groups seeking certification are available upon request. Please fill out this form or contact us at +1 630.574.0985