SCPro™ Level One Exam Dates and Policies
2018 Exam Windows
- December 17, 2018 - December 23, 2018
2019 Exam Windows
Submit payment to CSCMP for the exam fee:
- January 14, 2019 - January 20, 2019
- February 11, 2019 - February 17, 2019
- March 18, 2019 - March 24, 2019
- April 15, 2019 - April 21, 2019
- May 13, 2019 - May 19, 2019
- June 10, 2019 - June 16, 2019
- July 15, 2019 - July 21, 2019
- August 12, 2019 - August 18, 2019
- September 9, 2019 - September 15, 2019
- October 14, 2019 - October 20, 2019
- November 11, 2019 - November 17, 2019
- December 16, 2019 - December 22, 2019
$650 US for CSCMP members
$975 US for nonmembers
Payment must be submitted by the date stated above for each test window. The fee allows for one attempt at the exam. Retake fees apply for each subsequent attempt. Changing an already scheduled exam date may result in an additional fee.
- All exam fees are nonrefundable.
- The exam must be completed no later than one year from the initial date that the fee was submitted for the selected test window. Request for test windows outside of the one-year deadline results in the fees being forfeited.
- After CSCMP has processed the exam purchase, an account will be made for users with Questionmark. Users will be notified of their account information within two business days of purchasing the exam.
- Schedule the exam date and time with Questionmark. The exam date must be within the date range of the selected test window.
Rescheduling and Cancellation Policies
The nonrefundable rescheduling and cancellation fees for SCPro™ Level One are as follows:
|Cancellations or rescheduling of exams more than 48 hours of the selected exam
|Cancellations or rescheduling of exams within 48 hours of the selected exam:
Changing to a date in a new test window requires the following:
- Cancel the current exam date with Questionmark.
- Pay the nonrefundable administrative fee.
- Contact CSCMP to select a new test window.
- Contact Questionmark to schedule a new test date during the new registration window.
Retaking an Exam
$295 US for CSCMP members
$395 US for non-members
If a candidate is unsuccessful in an attempt at the exam, the candidate may retake the exam no sooner than 30 days after the unsuccessful attempt. The retake fee must be submitted to CSCMP, who will then provide information on how to schedule another attempt at the exam. The retake fee applies to each subsequent attempt at the exam. Cancellation and rescheduling fees apply.
- Payment for the retake
- Send notice to firstname.lastname@example.org of the test window during which you would like to retake the exam. The exam must be completed within one year of submitting payment.
- CSCMP will send information on how to register for a date and time with Questionmark.
- Complete the exam as scheduled. Cancellation and reschedule fees apply.
Pricing and additional details for larger groups seeking certification is available upon request. Please fill out this form or contact us at +1 630.574.0985