SCPro™ Level Two: Exam Dates and Policies
The following steps are required to take the SCPro™ Level Two exam:
Submit an SCPro™ Level Two Application for Eligibility
- CSCMP reviews the application for compliance with the eligibility requirements and reserves the right to request additional information or documentation.
- Notification of determination (eligible or not) is sent via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the application.
- Total processing time is generally about five business days.
Submit Payment for the Exam
Submit payment to CSCMP for the exam fee ($1,095 for CSCMP members; $1,500 for nonmembers).
- The fee allows for one attempt at the exam.
- Changing an already scheduled exam date may result in an additional fee.
- All exam fees are nonrefundable.
- The exam must be completed within one year from the date the exam was purchased. Request for test windows outside of the one-year deadline results in the fees being forfeited.
Schedule the exam date
Once CSCMP has confirmed your payment for the exam, you will be contacted within 1-2 business days with instructions on how to access the exam. All exams are taken online. You will not need to go to a testing location.