SCProTM Level Two: Information
The following steps are required to take the SCProTM Level Two exam:
Submit an SCProTM Level Two Application for Eligibility
- CSCMP reviews the application for compliance with the eligibility requirements and reserves the right to request additional information or documentation.
- Notification of determination (eligible or not) is sent via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the application.
- Total processing time is generally about five business days.
Purchase SCProTM Level Two Study Materials and Exam ($1,695 for CSCMP members; $2,350 for nonmembers)
Purchase of the SCProTM Level Two certification will include the following:
- The fee allows for one attempt at the exam. SCProTM Level Two Study Guide and practice Case Study
- SCProTM Level Two eBook Study Materials
- You will have access to the materials for 180 days from the date you received your login information Requests for extended access to the materials may result in additional fees.
- Changing an already scheduled exam date will result in an additional fee.
- All SCProTM Level Two fees are nonrefundable.
- Request for exam dates outside of the the six (6) month deadline will result in the fees being forfeited.
Schedule the exam date
You will be contacted within 1-2 business days with directions on how to schedule an exam time with an online proctor. All exams are taken online. You will not need to go to a testing location.
Once the SCProTM Level Two Study Materials and Exam is purchased, you will have six (6) months from the date of purchase to complete the exam. Failure to take the exam within this time will result in additional charges.
Retaking an Exam
If a candidate is unsuccessful in an attempt at the exam, the candidate may retake the exam no sooner than 30 days after the unsuccessful attempt. The retake fee must be submitted to CSCMP, who will then provide information on how to schedule another attempt at the exam. The retake fee applies to each subsequent attempt at the exam. Cancellation and rescheduling fees apply.
Payment for the retake (SCPro Level Two Certification Exam Retake)
Rescheduling an Exam
SCProTM Level Two Certification Exam Reschedule Fee. This is the administrative fee required to change the date after submitting payment, send your request to [email protected].
Payment for Rescheduling (SCPro™ Level Two Exam Reschedule Fee)
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].