SCPro™ Level Two: Exam Dates and Policies
The following steps are required to take the SCPro™ Level Two exam:
Submit an SCPro™ Level Two Application for Eligibility
- CSCMP reviews the application for compliance with the eligibility requirements and reserves the right to request additional information or documentation.
- Notification of determination (eligible or not) is sent via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the application.
- Total processing time is generally about five business days.
Register and Submit Payment for the Exam
- Select a test window (below) that best fits your schedule. The SCPro™ Level Two exam testing dates will be released mid-February 2017.
- Submit payment to CSCMP for the exam fee ($1,095 for CSCMP members; $1,500 for nonmembers).
- The fee allows for one attempt at the exam.
- Changing an already scheduled exam date may result in an additional fee.
- All exam fees are nonrefundable.
- The exam must be completed no later than one year from the initial date that the fee was submitted for the selected test window. Request for test windows outside of the one-year deadline results in the fees being forfeited.
Schedule the exam date
Once CSCMP has confirmed your payment for the exam, you will be contacted within 1-2 business days with directions on how to schedule an exam time with an online proctor. All exams are taken online. You will not need to go to a testing location.
2020 Exam Windows
- January 13, 2020 - January 19, 2020
- February 10, 2020 - February 16,2020
- March 16, 2020 - March 22, 2020
- April 13, 2020 - April 19, 2020
- May 11, 2020 - May 17, 2020
- June 15, 2020 - June 21, 2020
- July 12, 2020 - July 19, 2020
- August 10, 2020 - August 16, 2020
- September 7, 2020 - September 13, 2020
- October 12, 2020 - October 18, 2020
- November 9, 2020 - November 16, 2020
- December 14, 2020 - December 20, 2020