Achieving your certification is an indication of your mastery of a well-defined body of knowledge at one point in time. To maintain your certified status and to demonstrate your ongoing commitment to remain current in supply chain management, renewal of your SCPro™ certification is required every two years. This renewal requirement applies to Level One, Level Two, and Level Three SCPro™ Certifications only.
Certificants must renew the SCPro™ credential by completing 25 hours of eligible professional development activities during the two-year renewal period. The certification renewal period begins on the last day of the month in which the certification was earned (i.e., a passing score was earned on the SCPro™ Level One certification exam) and every two years thereafter.
Documentation for Certification Renewal Activities
Certificants are responsible for maintaining and retaining the documentation for the professional activities completed. Documentation can be submitted here on the CEU Submission Form. CEUs do not have to completed through CSCMP to count towards your renewal. Annual CSCMP membership does count as 5 CEUs but is not necessary for renewal.
For more information on acceptable continuing education options, please visit our Continuing Education page.
Examples of CEU credits
- Attendance at conferences like CSCMP's Annual Global Conference, EDGE.
- CSCMP Roundtable events (must be an educational event) or similar supply chain and logistics events.
- Completing an undergraduate or graduate course in supply chain, logistics or a related field. (5 CEUs per course, limit two courses per year)
- Teaching an undergraduate or graduate course in supply chain, logistics or a related field. (5 CEUs per course, limit two courses per year)
- Successful achievement of a similar certification or credential. (5 CEUs per certification or credential)
- CSCMP membership (5 CEUs annually)
Renew My Certification Now
Once you have completed the required amount of CEUs as outlined above, please submit your certification renewal fee.
Please note: SCPro™ certificants who fail to meet the certification renewal requirements lose their SCPro™ designation and must take and pass the test again to regain the certification. All exam fees apply.
After CSCMP confirms payment and CEU approval, you will be sent a new SCPro™ certificate.
If you have any questions about the certification renewal process, please contact us at [email protected].