CSCMP & NASSTRAC Joint Membership
Join today and give your entire team access to members-only perks, networking opportunities, education and exposure for your organization.
The best performing supply chains don’t just happen. They are built with talent, education and investments in professional development and cutting-edge technology. Your entire team needs to be aligned to deliver the best results. Give them access to today’s trending supply chain management topics, strategies and best practices with a joint membership with CSCMP & NASSTRAC.
Accelerate your team’s performance with CSCMP & NASSTRAC.
Connect your supply chain and your top performers to CSCMP & NASSTRAC and you will:
Stay abreast of trends and best practices by:
- Gain access – to a community of 6,000+ global members; 75% of whom are director-level or above
- Connect – via our 60+ global roundtables with 250+ annual events from tours to educational sessions
- Keep talent current and relevant – by:
- Assessing your team’s supply chain/logistics knowledge
- Identifying and closing educational/knowledge gaps
- Certifying supply chain professionals through CSCMP’s SCPro™ Certification
- Reviewing NASSTRAC’S Policy Agenda to learn about regulatory/legislative issues affecting your supply chain
Find the right talent through…
- Gaining access to CSCMP’s industry-leading State of Logistics™ Report
- Receiving CSCMP’s current trends monthly newsletter and daily SmartBrief
- Accessing CSCMP Supply Chain Quarterly Magazine ($281 value)
- Accessing NASSTRAC’s Fast Lane Content Hub for the latest transportation news
- Attending key executive briefings and conferences produced by CSCMP
- Joining over 1,000 attendees for the Perfect Storm Webinar Series
- Attending the CSCMP EDGE Conference, with over 96 sessions and over 3,000 attendees each year (in Anaheim, CA, September 2019)
- Attending NASSTRAC’S 2019 Spring meeting and Fly-In (April 23-24 in Washington, DC)
- CSCMP’s Career Center – Find the right talent and/or post your open positions on a job board 100% dedicated to supply chain management. You’ll find more than 1,000 recently posted resumes from highly qualified candidates.
Give your entire team access to CSCMP and NASSTRAC members-only perks, networking opportunities, education and more. Pricing and additional details are available upon request. Fill out this form
or call our Member Relations team at +1 630.574.0985 to learn more.