Designed for individuals who are current students. Must be an enrolled full-time student whose principle supply chain career is an academic pursuit. The membership is for a full 12 months. Join CSCMP today. Complete your membership online or download and submit the membership application to [email protected].
- Participate in and receive the Young Professionals in Supply Chain Study, you can download the latest one here.
- The chance to join the CSCMP mentorship program, if you are seeking mentorship or are interested in mentoring a student.
- Help a student through our Mock Interview Program. Twice a year we offer students the opportunity to be connected with Young Professionals for a mock interview. During these sessions the Young Professional has the opportunity to coach students and help them with their interview skills.
- Young Professionals Career Panels are held throughout the year highlighting other young professionals in the industry. This is a great way to learn about other areas of Supply Chain.
- An opportunity to join the Young Professionals Committee, CSCMP’s Young Professionals Committee is made up of volunteer leaders age 32 and under, who are dedicated to creating value for early-career supply chain management professionals.