Corporate memberships allow companies to provide access, insight and perspective to their entire team. Corporate members receive all the benefits of a Professional Membership, plus preferred pricing and exclusive services tailored to meet your specific needs to create value for your organization.
CSCMP offers membership options that vary in size and benefits. Memberships can be customized to include your team, or your entire organization!
All Corporate Membership Packages Include:
- Company-owned, transferable memberships (minimum of 5 required)
- Preferred pricing on all benefits and services
- EDGE registrations are company-owned and transferable. The corporate member pricing is also available to anyone in your organization or can be used to purchase registrations for customers.
- Personal member-to-member introductions
- Company recognition on CSCMP website, social media platforms, and at the EDGE Conference
- Dedicated Account Manager
Enterprise Package – includes all corporate member benefits, plus:
NEW Corporate Member Benefit - CSCMP Speaker Bank
- Unlimited, company-owned memberships
- Press release
- Exclusive opportunities to provide content and thought leadership to the CSCMP Membership
As part of your CSCMP Corporate Membership, you have the opportunity to be listed in the CSCMP Speaker Bank and get connected with both members and non-members looking for leading industry experts. Speakers are chosen for various engagements including events hosted by the CSCMP corporate office, roundtables and members.
Corporate Membership Brochure
Whether you are an individual or an organization of thousands, there is a CSCMP Membership package for you. Download our enterprise package today, or fill out this form to request additional details and pricing for custom packages.
Corporate Member Spotlight
Part of a corporate membership is the opportunity to have your company featured in the Corporate Member Spotlight that is sent to all CSCMP members once a month. Follow the link above to submit an application to be featured!
CSCMP & NASSTRAC Joint Membership
Join today and give your entire team access to members-only perks, networking opportunities, education and exposure for your entire organization. Your entire team needs to be aligned to deliver the best results. Give them access to today's trending supply chain management topics, strategies and best practices with a joint membership with CSCMP and NASSTRAC.
- Unlimited individual memberships within both associations
- Gain access to the CSCMP and NASSTRAC communities of 7,000+ global members
- Stay abreast of trends and best practices
- Retain and develop your talent
CSCMP Enterprise Members
Armada Supply Chain Solutions
Bain & Company
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
Echo Global Logistics, Inc.
Freight Handlers, Inc. (FHI)
Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Kansas City Southern (KC Southern)
Mast Global Logistics
Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL)
Penn State University
Shoppa’s Material Handling, Ltd.
University of Nebraska at Omaha
University of Tennessee
CSCMP/NASSTRAC Joint Members
Pitt-Ohio Express, LLC
CSCMP Corporate Members