Join us for a tour of the Amazon Fulfillment Center (HOU2). The tour will provide a broad, high-level overview of fulfillment center operations. The one-hour walking tour will take us through the operations process of what happens after a customer clicks “Buy” on Amazon.com. Below are a few guidelines to help create the best tour experience. Please pay particular attention to the guideline about fully enclosed shoes, as Amazon is not flexible on the footwear policy.
- Guests must wear flat, closed-toe and closed-heel shows (no sandals, clogs, or high heels). We recommend wearing comfortable shoes or sneakers. Additionally, long hair must be pulled above the shoulders, and long-hanging jewelry, scarves and ties are not permitted.
- Guests may bring keys, wallets and cellphones on the tour. Please leave all other personal items at home or in the transportation vehicle, including bags, purses, briefcases, backpacks, pocketbooks, and binoculars.
- Amazon is a weapon-free workplace, and reserves the right to turn away a guest if they are unwilling to tour out fulfillment center without a weapon.
- No cameras or other video equipment are allowed on the tour. Guests may bring cellphones, as long as they do not user their phone to take pictures or audio/video recordings.
- No food or drink is permitted on the tour, however, complementary bottled water will be provided to guests.
- Please let us know if any special requests or accessibility accommodations.
Please note that any non-adherence to the above guidelines will affect your ability to participate in the tour and refunds will not be available
Please note that space is limited for this tour. Please register early to guarantee your spot.