Center for Supply Chain Research Forum & Reception
The Lehigh Valley Roundtable of CSCSMP is proud to have been invited to participate in Lehigh Universities Center for Supply Chain Research Spring Symposium. This event will be November 8th and 9th. The 9th will be an all-day event and the 8th It will be from 6pm to 8pm.
The Forum is an opportunity to learn and discuss new insights from industry and academic experts about new and disruptive innovations that have significantly changed the supply chain. There will be presentations that identify how different companies have managed to succeed when dealing these new disruptive innovations.
There will also be interactive workshops where participants will have opportunities to network at the opening reception, breakfast session, lunch session and closing reception with industry peers. Lehigh University students and Lehigh Faculty.
Come join the CSCMP Lehigh Valley Roundtable on Thursday November 8th for the networking event. Industry peers, Academic Experts, and Students will all be in attendance. This event is an excellent opportunity to network with a diverse group of professionals that are involved with the many different components of the supply chain.
Don't miss it. Registration below is just for the networking event.
For registration for the complete symposium please contact Zach Zacharia (email@example.com)
CSCMP Members are being offered reduced rates.
Feel free to contact Fred Koeck (firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-349-8794) with questions.
PLEASE REGISTER EARLY
Preregistration (Members) Networking only: $60.00
Preregistration (Non-Members) Networking only: $75.00
Preregistration (Members) Full Forum: $295.00
Preregistration (Non-Members) Full Forum: $345
• 5:30 PM Registration
• 6:00 PM Networking Event
• 8:00 PM Wrap Up
• 7:00 AM Registration
• 4:00PM Closing Reception
• Lehigh University
• Lacocca Hall
• 111 Research Drive Wood
• Dining Room 2nd Floor
• Bethlehem, PA 18015
The Lehigh Valley Roundtable Board is committed to providing quality opportunities to stay engaged in the supply industry through education and networking. Becoming a member has its benefits such as discounted admissions to all events, early registration for facility tours, timely and educational CSCMP publications/webinars, and access to thousands of highly accomplished supply chain professionals.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8TH
• 6:00 – 8:00 PM Reception
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 9TH
• Registration and Full Breakfast
8:15-9:00am Session 1:
• The Relationship Between Supply Chains, The Economy and Wall Street Lee A. Klaskow, Bloomberg Intelligence
• Session 2:
• Change in the LTL Industry and Future Implications Bert Trucksess, Saia, Inc.
• Session 3:
• Robotic Picking Strategies for the Changing Fulfillment Landscape Eric Catlin, DHL Supply Chain
• Global Supply Chains Under Pressure: Understanding the Human Factor Robert Wiedmer, Arizona State University
• Buffet Lunch
• The Changing Landscape of Ocean Transportation Sean E. Mahoney, Phila Port Session 5b: Digitized Supply Chains = Disruptive Competitive Advantage Gary Neights, Elemica
1:15-2:00pm Session 6a:
• Driver Logs: Driving the Adoption of Transportation Tech Rich Alborn, Continental Automotive Systems
• Session 6b: Journey to Mass Customization at Lutron Julie Breter, Lutron
2:15-3:00pm Session 7:
• Advertising Strategies in an Online Marketplace Haoyan Sun, Lehigh University
3:00-3:45pm Session 8:
• Supply Chain Challenges for Automation Providers Who Serve CPGs Craig Souser, JLS Automation of York, PA
• Closing Comments and Wrap-Up
• Closing Reception