CSCMP Twin Cities Roundtable Presents:
Annual Second Harvest Heartland Volunteer Event and Supply Chain Social
Thursday, December 12, 2019
Join the CSCMP Twin Cities Roundtable for our Annual Volunteering of packing food from 2:00 pm-3:30 pm followed by a "Supply Chain Social" afterwards at Mad Jacks Sports Café, 8078 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55445 until 5:30pm!
One in 11 people in our region are at risk of being hungry even though there is more than enough food to feed our hungry neighbors.
What to Wear
• Closed-toe shoes are required
• No jewelry (this includes watches, Fitbits, earrings, rings and necklaces)
• We suggest wearing layers to accommodate the warehouse's varying temperature
• This position requires that you are able to stand for 1.5 - 2 hours. Stools or other accommodations may be available on request; please contact us.
• Food allergies: exercise caution when determining whether or not to participate in food packing.
• Lockers and coat racks are available.
2:00 pm-5:30 pm
Second Harvest Heartland
7101 Winnetka Ave N
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
This is a free event!
For more information about this event please reach out to Kimberly Caron.
The CSCMP Twin Cities Roundtable reserves the right to modify speakers, topics or venues at our full discretion.