SCPro™ Fundamentals Certification
The SCPro™ Fundamentals certification program is a career development opportunity for entry- to mid-level supply chain professionals.
- SCPro™ Fundamentals certification tests key concepts in eight areas of supply chain management.
- Achieving an SCPro™ Fundamentals certification demonstrates the capability to begin, or continue, a career in supply chain management and the motivation to be successful.
What is Supply Chain Management?
What are the LINCS education program and SCPro™ Fundamentals certification?
- CSCMP certification examination and credential.
- Preparation for exam is available at more than nine colleges and three universities throughout the country.
View the college listing and contact information
- Exam prep and education is funded by a TAACCCT grant from the US Department of Labor.
- During the grant period, examination fees are waived.
Developed by industry experts, CSCMP’s SCPro™ Fundamentals is a certification program that assesses entry- to mid-level knowledge. The program allows students to earn one or more certifications in the following tracks:
- Supply Chain Management Principles
- Customer Service Operations
- Transportation Operations
- Warehousing Operations
- Demand Planning
- Inventory Management
- Manufacturing & Service Operations
- Supply Management & Procurement
Learn more about the eight certification tracks
Why Become SCPro™ Fundamentals Certified?
Earning CSCMP's SCPro™ Fundamentals credential can be a gateway to a career in supply chain management. Professionals who earn the SCPro™ Fundamentals credential can benefit in the following ways:
- Marketability -- Demonstrate increased potential for success in an organization.
- Commitment -- Illustrate dedication to learning about supply chain management.
- Connection -- Become part of the group of participants who have earned SCPro™ Fundamentals certification.
Message for Employers
Frequently Asked Questions