SCPro™ Fundamentals Certification
The SCPro™ Fundamentals certification program is a career development opportunity for entry- mid-level supply chain professionals.
- SCPro™ Fundamentals certification tests key concepts of supply chain management in eight areas of supply chain management.
- Achieving SCPro™ Fundamentals certification is a way to demonstrate the capability to begin, or continue, a career in supply chain management, and the motivation to be successful.
SCPro™ Fundamentals Program Highlights
- CSCMP certification examination and credential.
- Preparation for exam is available at more than ten colleges throughout the country.
- Exam prep and education is funded by a TAACCCT grant from the US Department of Labor.
- During the grant period, examination fees are waived.
Developed by industry experts, CSCMP’s SCPro™ Fundamentals is a certification program that assesses entry- to mid-level knowledge. The program allows students to earn one or more certifications in the following tracks:
- Supply Chain Management Principles
- Customer Service Operations
- Transportation Operations
- Warehousing Operations
- Demand Planning
- Inventory Management
- Manufacturing & Service Operations
- Supply Management & Procurement
Why Become SCPro™ Fundamentals Certified?
Earning CSCMP's SCPro™ Fundamentals credential can be a gateway to a career in supply chain management. Professionals who earn the SCPro™ Fundamentals credential can benefit in the following ways:
- Marketability -- Demonstrate increased potential for success in an organization.
- Commitment -- Illustrate dedication to learning about supply chain management.
- Connection -- Become part of the group of participants who have earned SCPro™ Fundamentals certification.